Friday, November 3, 2023

Simple Sentiments - Photo - Set 1

I made some cards with my 4x4 photos.

These are Aspen Leaves taken at Elk Island Park in the fall.

I chose a Stampin Up Summer Sun A2 card base, scored in half and folded.

I then cut a 1/4 sheet of Brocade Blue with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame die.

I had to trim the photo to 3.5 W x 3.75 T to fit within the score line on the die cut.  I adhered the photo with double sided tape.

I added caplets in warm gold yellow at the top and bottom. This layer was then adhered to the card front.

I added a quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.


This card features a Dandelion Seedhead with tiny water droplets from a misty morning.

I chose Winter Wisteria as the card base and Lovely Lilac as the frame layer.

I added iridescent snowflakes embellishments held in place with purple mini brads on the right and left hand side.

A quarter sheet insert and white envelope.




This card is a photo of a Palm Leaf I took at the Muttart Conservatory.  The sunshine through the lace curtains when I photographed this card makes it extra cool.

The A2 card base is SU Garden Green.

The frame layer is Gable Green.

I added leaf green star brads on either side of the frame diecut and adhered it to the card base.

A quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.


This is the very textural center of an orange Dahlia taken at the St. Albert Botanic Park.  Love the water drop in the right hand corner.

The card base is SU Ruby Red and the frame layer is Dusty Durango.

I added red caplets on the top and bottom of the frame layer.  These are easily installed with my Crop-a-dile.  The layer was adhered to the card front.

I quarter sheet insert and an ivory envelope and it is ready to go.

Note: I had to replace the photo on the card because it end up with double side tape on it.  I replaced the photo with tulips which works just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.