Sunday, November 5, 2023

Simple Sentiments - Photo - Set 5

I chose to add a banner to this fifth set of Simple Sentiment cards.

I started with a Stampin Up Lucky Limeade card base, cut, scored and folded.

I chose a SU Pale Plum card stock banner which was 2" wide and banner cut with the Banner Triple Punch by Stampin Up.  I added 2 mini brads to the banner placing them just below the photo. 

I adhered the banner to the card aligning it to the focal point on the flower. The flower is a White Geranium which is a 4x4 photo taken at the St. Albert Botanic Park.

I added a quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.


I started with  this small crab apple 4x4 inch photo.

The card base for this card is Ruby Red card stock.  Cut 8.5 W x 5.5 T inches, scored and folded in half.

I chose More Mustard for the banner which was cut with the Banner Triple punch.

I added 3 warm red mini brads aligned on the center of the banner.  It was then adhered to the card front.

The photo was then adhered on top of the banner. Nice to have the banner reach the edge of the card so the color repeats at the top.

Added an ivory envelope and a quarter sheet insert.




The photo on this card is a close up shot of the plant Mother of Thousands as each of the plantlets along the edge of the leaf can produce a new plant. Took this one at the Muttart Conservtory.

The card base is Glorious Grape.

The Banner is Green Galore. It was cut to 2 inches wide, the end cut into a banner with the Banner Triple punch.  I aligned the banner alogn the focal point of the photo.

I added 3 purple eyelets to the banner which I mounted with the Crop-a-Dile tool.  I did mark the spaces on the back to ensure they were even.

The banner and the photo were adhered to the card front.

A white quarter sheet insert and a white A2 envelope were added.

This flower is a False Sunflower.  It is a gorgeous bloom in any garden.

I chose Garden Green card stock for the card base. Considering that most of the flowers are taken in gardens makes sense. I may need to source out some more of this color.

I aligned the banner with it's green eyelets along the focal point of the 4x4 inch flower photo.

These were both adhered to the card front.

I added an A2 envelope and a quarter sheet insert.

Super pleased with these cards.

I will pair them in sets of two - one flower and the other a nature one.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia - I have been away from blogging since June; glad to see you are still posting and you are being as creative as always. Beautiful cards! Enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.