Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Christmas Cards - Teddy Bears

I found 2 Teddy Bear pages in my stash of old calendar pages. Here's the original post to the calendar. 

Here's Teddy with the small Nativity set.  A gorgeous mercury glass tree in the background.

To create the card I chose Stampin Up Midnight Muse card stock for the base.

I cut a piece of Bashful Blue card stock with the Tim Holtz Cameo Frame die.  I trimmed the photo to 3 5/8 inches wide and 3 3/4 inches tall. I just love how well this works.

I added iridescent snowflakes with small white sequins held in place with navy star tiny brads at the top and bottom of the photo.

This was adhered to the card front.

I added a blank quarter sheet insert which should have had a sentiment.  I will stamp something.  A white envelope and it's done.

Here's the other Teddy photo.  Same mercury glass tree and a beautiful wire ball box which is meant to gift a memento.

The card base on this card is textured paper in a navy blue.

The layer is again Bashful Blue which was trimmed to leave a small border once the photo was trimmed to 3.75 inches square.

This layer was adhered to the front of the card.

I added an oval greeting adhered with 3D foam tape.

A quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.

Another couple added to the Christmas card box.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.