Monday, November 13, 2023

Greenland Garden Center

I met the girls at Tim Horton's for coffee then headed to Greenland Garden Center for a photo shoot!

Mistake! It is a day off today in lieu of Remembrance Day so the place was packed with wonderful Christmas decorations but also a ton of people young and old.

I did manage a few shots before I just gave up.  I did buy a pick of jingle bells on my way out. 

There was a light which reminded of my stained glass light project. There were many nativities available, I liked this one a lot.  Nice and simple for one with very little space. The birds are always great. 

I see that the felt ball garland is still in vogue this year.  These were gorgeous but with a crazy price and no tree to put it on it stayed on the shelf. It could hang elsewhere I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.