Sunday, November 5, 2023

Simple Sentiments - Photo - Set 4

I chose a Stampin Up Chocolate Chip A2 card base.

I cut a piece of Summer Sun with the Tim Holtz Cabinet die.  I used the Stampin Up Slot punch to make two slots in the round end of the die. 

I adhered the photo to the die cut then pulled the ribbon through then around the card front and back to the front.  This is a Pumpkin Pie colored ribbon.  

I then adhered the die cut layer to the card front. I pulled the ribbon taut making sure it was not twisted on the inside of the card. I knotted the ribbon and trimmed the ends. An insert and an envelope.

These photos are from my Gentle Glow Calendar. Love the bokeh backgrounds.

Here is a House Finch in the late fall with no leaves on the trees.  I chose Sahara Sand for the Cabinet diecut.  

The card base is Cajun Craze and the ribbon matched so well. It is a beautiful soft ribbon. I just had a short length so I don't know where it came from.  I am down to my last couple sheets of this great color.

Again, slots punched, ribbon threaded through, knots made and the diecut layer adhered to the front.  Quarter sheet insert and envelope.

This is a photo of the top of a metal bistro table taken at the Muttart Conservatory.  Turned out wonderful.  I love the texture and the highlighted edges of by being used over and over by customers.

I used a Brilliant Blue card base and a piece of Smoky Slate card stock for the Cabinet die cut. The ribbon is Night of Navy seam binding.

A quarter sheet insert and white A2 envelope.





Some sweet Common Conecap mushrooms taken at the park down the street.

I chose a Creamy Caramel card stock for the card base.  A Garden Green piece for the Cabinet die cut.  A piece of beige seam binding found in my box.

The assembly as previously described and it was done.  These were fiddly to assemble but I think it was worth it.

A quarter sheet insert and a white envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.