Monday, April 18, 2016

Card Club - April - Masculine

We have a masculine card next.

The bird images are from Graphics Fairy.  They were printed onto kraft card stock. A layer of solid card stock was then trimmed to leave a small border.  The piece of caramel seam binding is taped to the back of the colored piece then adhered to the kraft card front.  Then the left hand piece of ribbon is pulled across to the right and the bird layer is adhered over it to the left side of the card with 3D foam tape.  The seam binding is then knotted and the ends trimmed.










The second card has a green layer and greeting.  I did not align my ribbon to allow me to tie a knot so I just cut them at an angle.  I added a small oval greeting in the top right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.