Monday, April 25, 2016

Mosaic Monday - This Week

A few photos from the past week.  The purple pasque flower was snow free this year when I went by this week.  Last year it was snow covered.
As I crossed the bridge a pigeon came to rest on the rail very near me so I just took a shot.  I rarely can get that close to them.  I guess he felt he could get away fast if I moved.
The bushes by the train station were just getting ready to be in full bloom.  Love this shot as I can just see the blossom ready to burst out.
There has been a construction site set up near the entrance of the bridge for a while now.  It consumes a portion of the park and I was wondering what was going on.  Now I know. They have closed the sidewalk on the west side of the bridge and are installing these barriers all along the whole length.  I expect that soon the east sidewalk will be closed and the same will take place there.  Really puts a damper on shots of the river, valley and area from the bridge. Safety First!

We have had some rain recently.  I could not find much evidence as it has just absorbed into the very dry soil.  At the fountain I found a bit in the base.

Submitting this to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage now only being done once a month. 

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.