Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sympathy Card & Card Set

I made another set of sympathy cards to have a set in reserve when the need arises.

This designer paper is by Fiskars - Kimberly Poloson - Rose Garden.  The colors are very suitable to a somber occasion. On the sympathy card I chose a 4 inch square of designer paper with a color printed greeting in Early Espresso on a gray granite card.  I added a length of ivory satin ribbon and placed the ivory canvas butterfly along it's length.


I love the old crackle design on the other side of this card stock.  I chose several different colors of card stock to provide some variety. There was a natural parchment card, some grey granite, and a muted blue.  I was consistent with the 1/8" ivory satin ribbon and the canvas butterfly through out the set varying the layout and the orientation of the split in the designer paper.   The canvas butterfly is held in place with Zots.  The DSP split is 3.5 & 1.75 inches.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful sympathy cards! I love the crackle backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.