Friday, April 29, 2016

Note Cards - Canvas Butterfly

I received an order for blank note cards.  I chose to finish my supply of canvas butterflies into these cards.  They are all gone! I'm moving to another method.



 








Above - I chose a deep taupe card and designer paper by Fancy Pants - Fancy Free collection - Tradition.  I ripped the small piece on the left by pulling towards myself to avoid the wide rip edge. Then I pulled again a narrow strip to remove the white edge. These pieces were then adhered to the card front leaving a space of card showing.  I adhered the canvas butterfly over this space in the top left hand corner with Zots.

Right - On this card I chose a light taupe card which coordinated with one of the colors in the flowers.  I applied the same process and glued my designer paper in the portrait tall orientation.  Zots hold the canvas butterfly in place.  The designer paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle - Acorn Hollow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.