Monday, April 18, 2016

Card Club - April - Square Frame Photo

I'm holding another Card Club class today.

I started with a 4" photo featuring a beautiful butterfly. I cut it with the Die-namics Stitched Square Frame thin dies which gives me the frame and the inner square. I trimmed the inner square with the paper cutter to make it a bit smaller than the opening of the frame. I chose a turquoise card which matched the butterly very well.  I adhered the stitched frame to the card front.  The center square is adhered with 3D foam tape to raise it a bit.  Now the border of blue shows through the frame.  The greeting was color printed onto the card stock before I adhered my layers.

Love it!







I see that on this one I forgot to trim the center square so there is only a shadow on the center vs the frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.