- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Saturday, November 19, 2016
Birthday Card - Pick Up Truck
I printed the greeting on a white piece of card stock and trimmed to leave a small border.
I printed the letters on another piece of white and trimmed them to squares. I used pencil crayons to give each box a colored border.
I mounted the letters to be in the back of the pick up truck. I think this will be a great set going forward.
Posted by Sylvia