- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Sympathy - Vintage Floral Frame
I chose a vintage window frame with floral branches from the Old Design Shop.
I filled the frame with the sentiment. I colored the frame with several Stampin Up colors. I chose Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron.
Once printed I fussy cut the frame then mounted it to the front of a card matching the color in the frame with 3D foam tape.