Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Card - DSP Split - BoBunny

This card features the designer paper by BoBunny called Rejoice Collection.

I chose a snowflake and strip to create a DSP split.  The stripe was cut to 3.5x4.00 inches and the snowflake at 1.75x4.00. These were taped together and handled as one piece. 
I placed the chocolate & vanilla grosgrain ribbon across the split and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the front of a Christmas green card.
I cut the snowflake with one of the Marianne Design Creatables - Snowflakes Style 1 dies.  I cut it from cream pearl card stock.  
It was placed over the ribbon and a push pin was used to make the hole for the chocolate brad which holds a red round sequin and the snowflake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.