Saturday, November 12, 2016

Decorative & Photo Cards

I created this card with a color print of a watercolor I painted years ago.  I added a periwinkle layer then adhered it to a navy card.
I added a french birthday greeting color printed on white card stock and punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label.  I added an offset label in the navy card color. This greeting was mounted with 3D foam tape.













This card features a piece of my bubble paper in a lavender color.  I printed the french greeting onto the decorative paper then trimmed it to leave a small border.
I cut the candle with a QuicKutz die from silver card stock. Unfortunately, the scan does not do it justice. It shines in real life.
I took the stars cut from the candle and adhered them around the card front.
I mounted the bubble paper layer to the front of a lavender card.

This card features one of my 4x4 photos from my Beauty photo calendar. This is a great blue flower taken on a morning walk when the dew was still on the flower.

It was cut to 3.75 x 3.75 inches with Sizzix Square Thinlits.
I printed the french birthday greeting layer onto white card stock.  The sentiment was done in Smoky Slate and the graphic in a coordinating Brilliant Blue. The graphic is from The Graphics Fairy. It was adhered to the card front of a true blue card.
I then adhered the photo in the frame printed on the greeting layer.




Another 4x4 photo from one of my photo calendars.  This one is a green fern.  No sentiment on this one so it can be used for any occasion.  The graphic is the same as the previous card printed in a coordinating color Garden Green.   I glued it to a dark green card.










Another 4x4 photo from one of my photo calendars.
This one is a purple daisy.  No sentiment on this one so it can be used for any occasion.  The graphic is the same as the previous card printed in a coordinating color Handsome Hunter.   I glued it to a very dark green card.













I started with my daisy drawing which I printed onto an orange quarter sheet.
I punched a large daisy from decorative paper made with Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry.  I added an orange center to the flower.
It was then layered onto a bright pink card.

These cards were delivered to the Art Gallery gift shop today.  I brought back 6 with English greetings.



1 comment:

  1. Sylvia, your photo cards are so pretty and special. The daisy and fern are beautifully rich in color! Have a wonderful day! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.