- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- Card Challenges
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, November 21, 2016
Christmas Card - Wreath
I then printed my wreath drawing and greeting in Early Espresso onto a quarter sheet of vanilla card stock. This layer was trimmed to leave a small border and adhered to a dark brown card.
I added the canvas wreath over the center of the string wreath.
I created the bow with chocolate brown cotton, vanilla cotton and red cotton strung together then used as a single strand tied into a bow. This is held in place with a Zot.