- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, November 21, 2016
Christmas Card - Gold Ornaments
I chose a half inch organza ribbon in gold and vanilla and a blue grey card.
I punched slots in the square 2 at the top and one at the bottom. I threaded the ribbon through the top bottom behind back to the front at the bottom up the back on the inside of the card, back to the front down into the top slot and tied the ribbon in a square knot. The ends were trimmed with scissors.
I added a fabric vanilla snowflake in the top right hand corner with a Zot.