Thursday, November 24, 2016

Countdown Calendar - Christmas & Birthday

I made more Countdown Calendars as I sold out at my last sale.

I chose a Bethlehem image from a designer paper for thei Christmas side. I placed a strip of yellow card stock for the days remaining.

Again, these have birthday/celebrate on the other side.  I chose Bohemia DSP featuring a large dragonfly.  I added a light blue day remaining strip.  Blue marker.


Gift designer paper with green, red and silver.  I chose a red patchwork designer paper for the birthday side.  Ivory strips with Brilliant Blue balloons with hand drawn strings.
A red marker with this one.










I put my Nativity on the Christmas side and printed on photo paper.

The birthday side features my balloons in blues.

With a black dry erase marker.










This one has glitter paper from My Minds Eye with MS snowflake punchies.


The birthday side features a designer with circles and swirls.

Blue dry erase marker.


Designer paper with ornaments, gifts and silver accents.

I chose red and white polka dots paper with MS silver sticker paper with hand drawn strings.

With black dry erase marker.









1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.