Monday, November 28, 2016

Pick Up Truck Cards - Exchange

I made a couple more cards with the Stampendous Truck Tidings Stamp & Die set.  I watercolored them this time and I am happier with the look.  I gold embossed the truck and tree then painted them.  I used red, black and grey on the truck. Green, blue, pink and purple on the tree. I designed a road with grass along the edge.  The road is a grey box with a dotted line. I place grass along the edges with a grass clipart from Pixabay.  This layer was color printed and then trimmed. I then watercolored a sky with some blue. I adhered it to a green card front. I stamped the greeting and gold embossed and punched it with the Stampin Up Artisan punch.  I added a bit of holly below the greeting.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.  These cards are headed to my card exchange buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.