Wednesday, May 27, 2015

BBQ Panel Invitation


I got a call from a lady who is the daugther in law of a lady from church.  She is hosting a BBQ in June to get to know her neighbours better and needed a few invitations made. She asked if I be interested in making the invitations.  Of course!  She send me the details and a bit of information on what she preferred. 

This is what I can up with.  I designed the pennant banner myself.  The flowers are from CLKER.  I chose Stampin Up Always Artichoke and Summer Sun for the most of the elements. The flowers are Regal Rose.  I printed the half sheet panel on white card stock then trimmed it.  I adhered it to a Summer Sun panel measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches.  I included white half sheet envelopes as well.   I think it turned out really nice.  I delivered them last night and she was very happy with them! Another happy customer.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.