Monday, May 4, 2015

Card - Simple Butterflies

I was out shopping on National Scrapbooking Day where many stores were having specials.  I found the Stitched Square Frames by Die-namics designed by My Favorite Things. I've admired these for quite a while and they were on sale so I said Sold!  

I printed a square background of my design in blue and the sentiment in the same color.  I cut the largest frame of the set of three from heavy white card stock.  I mounted it with 3D foam tape.  The butterflies were cut from alcohol ink backgrounds I made a while ago. The dies are the Sizzix Winged Beauties thinlits. They were mounted within the inside of the frame with 3D foam tape. 

Submitting to the following challenges:
Less is More - Colors opposite on color wheel  Orange & blue
Cute Card Thursday - Use a sentiment

3 comments:

  1. I love the backgrounds you butterflies were cut from and the look great flying out of this frame. The blue looks like the sky through a window :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great take on the challenge Sylvia and a super classy card.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation Sylvia!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.