Thursday, May 21, 2015

One Sheet Wonder 2 - 3 Cards

I made these cards following the cutting plan from my One Sheet Wonder 2 Template.
Since the plan makes 3 cards I chose 3 different colors of card stock from the DSP.  With the 2 inches strips cut, I chose an accent color, in this case turquoise.  Note: Your accent for card 1 needs to be designed to show well on the diagonal. I printed my accents on the neutral color card stock with the accent color with the Stampin Up Sweet Summer set.  Each card gets a half inch strip of the accent color.  On card one I cut that in half. On card two and three the DSP can be placed on the left or the right, top or bottom.  The accent is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

The bottom photo is the cards in a clear box for a great look as they are a donation for an auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.