Saturday, May 23, 2015

One Sheet Wonder 2 - Vintage Cards


This is the sample set of cards I made with the One Sheet Wonder 2 template I designed.

The template produces 3 pieces of designer paper. I chose a vintage designer paper and 3 colors of card stock with the accent layer of black. The neutral is ivory. I chose vintage images from Graphics Fairy.

I placed the first piece in the centre of a blue card and added layer accent layers on each side and behind the vintage plate graphic.  The image on the first one needs to be able to be placed on the diagonal.  The accent strips are half an inch wide.

The second card I placed the piece on the left hand side on a red card with dogwood flowers.

On the third card the piece was placed on the bottom of a landscape card with the accent strip placed on it's top edge.   I used a vintage tea pot graphic on this one. 
Great set of cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.