Sunday, May 17, 2015

Card - Bright Colorful HB Wishes

I started with a black card.  I cut a piece of Stampin Up Quatrefancy Specialty DSP to just under 3" the layered it onto Pool Party leaving a small border.  I cut the bottom into a large banner. This layer was adhered to the left hand side of the card.  The greeting is from the So Happy for You stamp set done in black with a square thin border.  This was layered onto a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock leaving a small border. I found a large yellow button to which I tied black thread.   It is held in place with a large Zot.

Submitting this card to the following challenges:
Fab Friday 64 Sketch



Stampin Celebration - Inspiration Photo

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the colors against the black base. I don't use black bases a lot and I like how yours turned out! Might have to try some new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the dsp background! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Celebration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea using a banner for that vertical panel! These colors really jump off that black card base, too - way to go for the drama! Thanks so much for playing along at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bold colors against the black background! I like how you used a banner for the panel of the sketch...great idea! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice of DSP! Love those bright, cheerful colours paired with that big, bold sentiment. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black background really makes your colors pop! Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Celebration challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.