Sunday, May 17, 2015

Card - Simple Birthday

I started with a pink card which I believe is Stampin Up Pink Passion.  I cut 2 small squares and 1 larger square with my new Sizzix nesting framelits.  The squares are cut from Tempting Turquoise Patterns Pack DSP and the larger from Rainbow Sherbert DSP.  I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from the A Little Birthday Cheer Stamp set.  I then adhered the 2 squares based on a sketch for a challenge.  I cut the butterfly from Daffodil Delight card stock with the Sizzix Winged Beauties framelit set.  I added some definition with a black marker as well as a flight path.

Submitting this card to the following challenges:





Paper Pals Arts 251 - Color 

I've put Pink Passion for Melon Mambo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at CC&S this week Sylvia. Lovely use of your Sizzix dies in the interpretation of our sketch. Love the detail of the butterfly's flight path over the top. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice use of the bright, cheery colors with our CC&S sketch. Thanks for sharing your card with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous, summery card Sylvia!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.