Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cricut Tea Time

I made this card for a challenge at Cricut Bitten By the Bug2.  I chose a mauve card. I printed the sentiment in the top right hand corner and traced an oval with the white gel marker to hilight it. I cut the tea cup from designer paper with the Joy of the Season cartridge at 3".  I punched a bit of white lace with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I traced a Sizzix sizzlet flourish with a white gel marker to add some steam coming from my tea cup. I created a few markings near the bottom of the card with the white gel marker to ground my cup on the card. I adhered the tea cup to the card front.

Submitted to the following challenge:
Bitten by the Bug2 - Tea Time

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty soft colors of your papers and your card. Great job on all the details, love tgh lacey border on the teacup. Thanks for joining us at Bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sylvia!! Love the lace on the teacup. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Teatime Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very creative and different card you designed.. I love the hand drawn embellishment and the monochromatic color scheme. thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the monochromatic look of the colors-very striking and unique! And the lace adds such a sweet touch! Glad you joined our BBTB2 challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.