Monday, May 25, 2015

Card Club - May - Handmade Paper Flower

I had a request from some of the girls for wedding cards so this what I made.  I found a frame on CLKER which I modified. I made it a medium grey color and printed directly onto the card.  I then adhered a white doily inside the frame and trimmed the rest off below the greeting.  I adhered a handmade paper flower accent I purchased to the center of the doily.  I printed a greeting in the same color as the frame. It was trimmed close the the border with scissors. It was large and stretched across the width of the card.  It was adhered to the card with 4 pieces of 3D foam tape.

It turned out well.

I had flowers in other colors like green, turquoise, pink, peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.