Monday, May 25, 2015

Card Club - May - Pop Bottle Flowers

Here are the cards for Card Club.
I started with the flowers I printed back in April. You can check this post for the How To.  I decided to add some definition for the flower so I drew petals around the pink dots with a silver marker.  I used a glitter marker for some of them.  I added the black layer behind to hide the design on the back side of the painting since I had use calendar pages.  I mounted this layer to the front of a pink card.  I color printed the greetings to coordinate with the flower and punched them with the Stampin Up Word Window punch.  I layered that onto a SU Bitty Banner die cut in black.  This greeting was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.