Monday, May 18, 2015

Mosaic Monday - Birds of the Wetland

Here's the other birds I saw in the wetlands last week.  Some birds are very hard to photograph.  For the red wing black bird has been the hardest.  I guess I'm trying to get the red wing, a nice pose, my lens is at the max, etc. They sure sound nice.

After looking at the shots I realized I did not get a Canada Goose.  I heard them but they were not on the water.



Left: Blackcapped Chickadee Centre: Mallard Duck Right: Red Wing Black Bird
Centre: Redhead Duck male and female
Left: Wren   Centre: Chestnut backed Chickadee    Right: Red Wing Black Bird silhouette

Submitting this mosaic to Mosaic Monday at Lavender Cottage hosted by Judith. 

3 comments:

  1. The wetland visit looks like a nice place for the bird sightings. Pretty bird images and mosaic. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have red wings just behind me and they like to come into the garden to eat suet....they nest just off the meadow....they do sound nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're put together a nice series of birds of the wetlands Sylvia. I often hear loons flying down to our lake but have yet to see one in the air, or on the lake.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.