Friday, May 29, 2015

One Sheet Wonder 3 - The Cards

Here's the cards I made with my latest One Sheet Wonder Template - 3.
I chose Bazzill Great Lakes textured card stock for the cards.  Green and turquoise for the accent layers.  I used the Stampin Up Window Frame framelits to cut the greeting layers. The stamps sets are Feeling Sentimental for greeting and Bliss for the images matching the accent layers.


The 4" square is cut corner to corner.  The resulting triangles can be placed on the left or right hand side of the card.

The rectangles - one 4.25" wide and the other 5.5" tall. They are very flexible as they can be placed on the left, right, top or bottom on the card front. I see that I did not mix up the placement of the DSP as much as I could have.  The accent strips are cut at a half inch wide.  The triangle cards need a strip of card stock at least 6" long. The colored squares behind the greeting layer is cut at 2.5" inches.












I used quarter sheet inserts.


Check back soon to find my next Ready 2 Go Stack Card kit made with this One Sheet Wonder.

3 comments:

  1. What size is your base cards please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, The paper is 6x6 inches. You can find the original layout at the following post.
    http://smdgreetings.blogspot.ca/2015/05/one-sheet-wonder-3-template-4-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was referring to the plain blue cardstock you used please?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.