Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cards - Exchange Group

Here are the cards I am sending to the girls on my exchange group.
Card 1 - The card is hot pink to match the designer paper.  I cut a piece of black card stock to leave a large border and adhered it to the card front.  I cut a piece of designer paper into 2 rectangles and glued them at the top and bottom of the black piece.  A Stampin Up greeting on ivory card stock with a black border was adhered in the centre with 3D foam tape. 
Card 2 - Same pink card.  The greeting was adhered to the designer paper.  I placed 2 bands of black card stock across the card wide.  The greeting was then adhered to the left over the black bands with 3D foam tape.
 These are in the mail to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.