Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wedding Invite Final Design

Here's the design my friend chose for her wedding invitation!  It's a white and silver design.  I started with a white card.  I embossed a slightly smaller white layer with the mpress Karen Frame folder.  I tied a piece of silver cord around this piece just below the embossed circle frame. This layer was then adhered to the card front.  I then die cut a smooth circle from vellum with Spellbinder nestabilities.  I punched hearts from non shed silver glitter card stock.  I used the Stampin Up Sweetheart punch.  I adhered the first one on the left then adhered the right one with 3D foam tape. I now applied adhesive on the back of the vellum where the hearts covered it and adhered the layer to the center of the embossed frame.  The insert was customized with her information.
Check out the other designs here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi: That wedding invitation is just amazing. I love it. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Please drop by again. I am your newest follower. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.