Monday, June 26, 2017

Card Making with Seniors - DSP Split - Navy Yellow Floral


I love this summer card.

I started with double sided paper designer by Lori Whitlock - For the Record - Floral by Echo Park Paper Co.  It was cut to 5.25 inches by 4 and then cut again at 3.5 inches.  The small piece was turned over to reveal the yellow subtle pattern. These were taped back together.  I placed a piece of navy seam binding across the join and taped the ends to the back.  This layer was then adhered to the front of a yellow card.

I chose 2 different white silk flowers and one small golden yellow handmade paper flower for the accent.  These 3 flowers are layered onto a tiny navy star brad.  I used a push pin to create a hole through the ribbon and card front only then pushed the prongs into it and spread them apart on the inside of the card.

A great card for any occasion.  The small image is the same kit with the designer paper swapped places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.