Monday, June 26, 2017

Card Making with Seniors - June - Gear Collage

I wanted a card suitable for a guy in this class so I dug out the Tim Holtz Alterations Gadget Gears by Sizzix.

I selected this multicolored polka dot designer paper from Michaels.  I selected 3 colors of card stock for these cards - rust, medium blue and pea green.

I layered quarter sheets of all three colors of card stock and cut them all at once with this original thick die.  Fast.

The greetings were printed to coordinate with the card color on ivory card stock.

I adhered the piece of designer paper from Recollections at Michaels called Disco Ball to the card front.  I assembled the collage of gears which was adhered to the top of the card. I ripped the top and bottom edge of the greeting and placed it at the bottom of the card below the gears.  It is held in place with tiny gold star brads on the left and right of the greeting.

Here's one with the blue card and the greeting put at the top instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.