- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, June 26, 2017
Card Making with Seniors - Flower Trio
I created a new large greeting which I printed on a quarter sheet of vellum and gold embossed it.
The trio of circle accents were adhered above the greeting first. This allowed me to know where to put my adhesive to glue it to the card front.
The vellum was adhered to the front of a black card once I had ripped the bottom edge.