Tuesday, June 6, 2017

R2Go Christmas Card Kit - Penguin Tuque

I started with a red card and a skating penguin with a red glitter tuque.

I printed a frame on white card stock.  I adhered the penguin accent to the frame.  I applied a piece of 3D foam tape to each corner.

I wrapped the white seam binding around the card front.  I tied a knot and moved it to the right hand side.

I adhered the accent square aligned to the left to leave a small border on 3 sides making sure my knot was to the right of the accent.

I adhered the greeting of my choice to the bottom right hand corner of the accent layer.  I adhered the quarter sheet insert to the bottom half of the inside of the card. I trimmed the ends of the ribbon with scissors.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.