Monday, June 12, 2017

Mosaic Monday - Conservatory Trip


I took a trip to the conservatory yesterday because I needed a photo for the challenge on one of my Flickr groups.  You can check here to see the photo of the poisonous foxglove.

Here's some photos from that trip.

Top Left - I found a lady bug on the foxglove.  
Top Right - Allium giganteum - They are gorgeous flowers.
Bottom Left - This is a photo taken from the eye end of a prism kaleidoscope which I found in the gift shop. Very cool.
Bottom Right - Canada 150 tulip.  I have seen many of these this spring.  

I am waiting for the peonies to bloom.




I am sharing with Mosaic Monday #45 hosted by Maggie at Normandy Life.


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - love the lady bug - and the allium looks like the ones I'm growing this year - I do love to see them waving gently in the wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sylvia, this is a lovely mosaic. Love the Canada 150 tulip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top right flower looks a bit like the one I posted today....not sure! Love that tiny ladybug too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alliums are so sculptural and regal looking. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images, I can just imagine the beautiful notecards and calendars you'll create with them, love the Canadian tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are beautiful and what a catch with the sweet lady bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.