Thursday, June 29, 2017

Strong Coffee Glittered

I use large greetings quite often so I really liked this layout when I saw it the other day.

I chose a scrap piece of designer paper.  I cut it to 3.5 inches square then cut it in half diagonally. I chose a  golden yellow card and glue a triangle in the top left and the bottom right corners. 

I chose one of the greetings from the Verve Stamps Rise and Shine Digi set which was available for download during the Spring Blog Hop.  I sized it so that it would be most of the card front and printed it on vellum.  I embossed it with Jeweled Gold embossing powder.  I trimmed it close to the greeting then layered it onto a piece of teal card stock which coordinated with my designer paper.  These are held together with 2 glittered gold star brads.  The element was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape. 

I tried several options to add a mug to the design but there was nothing that worked. 

Submitting to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Summer Blog Hop.

8 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.