Tuesday, October 17, 2023

1 of a Kind - Tree Scent Oranments - Set 3

Another set of these very cute Tree Scent Ornaments.  These can be used to give your artificial tree a scent.  Choose your favorite Christmas essential oil and apply 1 or 2 drops and enjoy.  

Here I have grey felted wool to which I have added royal blue blanket stitch on the top and bottom edge.

I had stitched white snowflakes around the middle.

The top features white felt circle and a grey button.

The hanger is the royal blue thread in 6 ply.




This felted wool makes me think of woodsy so I put small triangular trees on the middle panel of this ornament.

I chose black embroidery thread for the blanket stitch around the top and bottom edges.

The top features a black felt circle and a medium sized button.

The hanger is 6 ply embroidery thread in the same color as the tree on the wool panel.



A Bumble Bee colored ornament.

It features the ivory and black felted wool panel around the middle of the ornament. 

I use golden yellow embroidery thread for the embellishments.  The blanket stitch on the bottom and top edges.

I followed the fabric pattern with cross and dash stitches.

The top features a black felt circle with a golden yellow button.

Embroidery thread in 6 ply for the hanger.




I put white snowflakes on this woodsy felted wool panel.

I used chocolate brown thread for the blanket stitching along the top and bottom edges.

The top has an ivory felt circle cut the the SB Nestabilties smooth circle die - the smallest in the large set.

Topped with a brown button and brown embroidery thread hanger.






Another daisy on this grey houndstooth wool fabric panel.  

I did triple fold this fabric and stitched the ends to ensure no unraveling of the ends.

I chose pink thread for the daisy and the dashes in the middle.  Same for the blanket stitching along the top and bottom edges.

Charcoal grey felt circle at the top cut the the nestabilities die.

Topped with a pink medium sized button.

Pink 6 ply embroidery hanger.

This is the last set for this year.  I learned a lot in the process.  I got some feedback that they could be a popular item.  Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.