Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Oil Diffusers - Tree Scent Ornaments - Wreaths and Hearts

I decided to use some of the few balls I had left over from the diffusers I made last year.

I paired them with these vintage light reflectors that I got from the thrift store a while ago.  I was not sure what I was going to use them for but vintage at a good price had them coming home with me.

Here I added a white pearl bead, a snowflake bead then the turquoise felt ball.  Those were strung onto white crochet cotton.  I put 2 reflectors back to back. They have large holes where the light bulb would have gone through so I needed something large to make sure the assembly stayed tight.

I dipped into my stash of buttons and now I was looking large ones.  Yes, there were some that were big enough.  I coordinated the color with the felt ball in the front.

You can see on the back that there are these metal tabs so I pressed all those flat against the body of the reflector.  I then strung the big button, pull everything tight and put a few knots.  Trimmed the end of the crochet cotton.

They look like wreaths which fits into the seasonal decor.

These reflect the light really nicely and will fit into any Christmas decor.




The reflectors came in 2 different styles.

Ones with round petals and these on this ornament that had pointy petals.

Here I used a black felt ball and 2 white snowflake beads and decided to have the ball parallel to the center.  After stringing the snowflake beads I brought my cotton to the center of the fell ball to go through the reflectors.

Again, I found a large black button to finish off the back and ended with another set of knots to ensure the full assembly would stay in place.

Just another choice for scent on your artificial tree this season.


After dismantling a few of the Oil Diffusers/Fresheners which were left over from last year, I decided to re-purpose them.

The tree scent wreaths sold pretty well last year so I put together some and added satin ribbon bows at the top.  

I made a couple with red picot satin ribbon. 

The balls on the wreaths are different as I just used what I had leftover and those that I reclaimed.






I added turquoise bows to the ball wreaths that were left over last year to follow the look I had created with the red bows on the one above.

These are oil diffusers to give your artificial Christmas tree and Christmasy scent.

You can choose a tree scent oil or any of your favorite Christmas scents.

Place the ornament on your tree and when you are ready to just sit and enjoy the lights and the tree, place 1-3 drops of essential on the felt part of the ornament and enjoy.




I had some wool heart ornaments that sold last year so I decided I would like to have more this year.

This year they are red felt with small gingham ribbon bows on the front.

They are stuffed with fiberfill and have blanket stitching around the outside edge.

A white satin ribbon hanger.

My ornament stand is full so I am happy with this selection of Tree Scent Ornaments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.