Friday, October 20, 2023

Christmas Cards - Arched Joy

Here are my first Christmas Cards for 2023.  I generally do a Christmas Card Challenge but it did not happen this year.

I used the TH Arched Frame die into which I placed the TH Joy Mover and Shaper die.  Running this combination in the Big Shot with the striped designer paper I got my main element.

I chose a designer paper with a variety of colors which allowed my to use several colors of card stock.  Top left - Handsome Hunter, top right - Tempting Turquoise, bottom left - Kiwi Kiss and bottom right - Island Indigo.

The Joy is visible against the darker card stock.   

I printed the words "to the World" on white card stock in coordinating colors and trimmed them to .75" tall and then cut the left hand end into a banner by hand.  This was mounted to the card with 3D foam tape aligned on the right hand side. 

I added a quarter sheet insert and a white A2 envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.