Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Christmas Cards - Gold Foil Manger

I made another set of Christmas cards for by card box.

These are A2 sized at 4.25 x 5.5 inches. 

I used the free gold foil card stock I received recently.  I cut the letter sized card stock into quarters. I placed it on the  Stampin Up Sunburst thinlit aligning the top left hand corner and ran it through the Big Shot.

The designer paper I selected is Crate Paper - Holly Collection - Garland  with a beautiful felt finish.  Love the soft colors. This piece was trimmed to 4.00 x 5.25 inches.

Based on this DSP I chose SU Pool Party as my card base. I used an extra half sheet of the same to punch my 2 inch circles.

I used the Penny Black Manger die on the gold foil card stock to coordinate.  I adhered the manger die to the 2 inch circle of Pool Party with a gold star tiny brad through the star in the die cut. I also added double sided tape behind the crib.

I applied double sided tape to the back of each of the rays in the sunburst. It was then aligned along the top left hand corner and press down.  I then trimmed the sunburst to the edge of the designer paper layer.  It was then adhered to the Pool Party card base.  I then adhered the circle manger accent to the middle of the sunburst with 3D foam tape.  I added a quarter sheet insert and an ivory envelope and they are ready to go.  Super happy with this set.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.