Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sticky Note Holders - 3 Sets

I made 3 sets of Sticky Note Holders with my photos on the front.  You can check out the process in this blog post.

Here is the green set.  I chose the red poppy, a yellow warbler, a beetle and a red wing black bird for this set.

The designer card stock has very little pattern.

I did have enough leftovers to punch my tabs from the same card stock.

The folds did produce white places because it is white core card stock.  Nothing I could do about that.

I could have used solid card stock but that is not the look I wanted.

Here's the pink set.

The pink cosmos, the dahlia, rose and poppy in the bottom right hand corner.

It would have been best if I photographed these before I put the celloband and tag but that is the way it goes.  Too late do it otherwise.

The cellophane band ensures that the sticky note pad stays in the holder until it heads home with a customer. 

It also provided a great place to tuck the tag with information and credits to the back.



The blue set features a dandelion (Salisfy), alium, a tree swallow chick, and mooks hood.

The info tag was printed and cut to 2.75 so it fit nicely in the back of the holder.  I strung it through the tab so that it would stay with the not e holder until it headed some with the customer.

By tucking it between the cello band and the holder it stays nicely out of the way.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.