Saturday, October 7, 2023

Photo Shoot - Chrismas - Tiny Wood Stable

I found this tiny wood stable ornament at the ReUse center.  They always have a bit of Christmas all year round which works for me. I am sure it olive wood.

I just removed the eyelet and string hanger from the roof of the stable. 

I added the white fiberfill batting around the base making sure to cover the transition from the table to the background. 

I used my gold foil star die cuts again on this  composition.  I wanted to leave some space at the top so I can add digital elements as I go along.

The star background again is 12x12 designer paper by Creative Imaginations created by Helen Dardik.

This will work for a 3.5x5 inch layer on an A2 (4.25x5.5") card, a 4x6 print on a 5x7 A7 card, a 4x6 photo background for the Christmas Countdown calendars. And who knows what future projects.


This process entails taking many photographs, tweaking the composition, post production work including cropping and sizing for specific outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.