Friday, September 6, 2024

Art Show - Open Arts Reception

Well, it was quite a night.  We have 140 pieces in the show and we had a great number of people in attendance. The food was good, sorry no pics.

I headed to the reception with no idea what was coming. The email with the news arrived after I checked email this morning.

All three of my pieces placed!  Wow, what an amazing thing.  I hit a cord with the judges. 











You can find my submissions post here

First and Honorable Mention in photography and Honorable Mention for my watercolor!

I met a few new people.

You can find all the art in the show and in the gallery at this link. Allied Arts Council - Spruce Grove Gallery. There are links for each category.










Here's a few of my favorite pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.