Friday, September 20, 2024

Cards - Christmas SC Botanical

I thought I would use my SU Window Frame thinlits.  I was able to use the largest one!

A piece of Soft Sky as background with a strip of Chocolate Chip just off center.

The WeR Wildflower - Botanical DSP was cut and adhered with points instead of square. I added a Chocolate Chip smaller one with a gold square on that.  

The central element is from the SU Keepsake Ornaments digital set which I colored with Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky. It was color printed onto ivory card stock then punched out with the 2" circle punch. Adhered with 3D foam tape.

White insert and dstape with carrier on the flap.

I got carried away on this one.
The Botanical DSP as the background, then the largest Window Frame from Soft Sky card stock, then a gold square measuring 3 inches adhered with 3D foam tape.

Then I cut a green frame by placing 2 dies on my magnetic mat and adhered that to the gold.

Then another square this time in Soft Sky adhered with 3D foam tape then finally the 2" focal element adhered to the square with double sided tape.

A white insert and a ds tape with carrier on the flap.




The botanical DSP as a background again.

I cut the Chocolate Chip with the TH Vintage Cabinet die and adhered it to the DSP.

I cut the Soft Sky with the TH Mini Cabinet Card which I wrapped with Chocolate Chip ribbon onto which I had sewn a Soft Sky button.  It was adhered with 3D foam tape

I added an Old Olive paper clip with bow onto the right hand side.

White insert and ds tape with carrier on the flap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.