Friday, September 20, 2024

Slow Stitching - Zokin

I needed to do some slow stitching so I dug some cloth from the stash and started.

This is 100% cotton dishtowel well used with holes.  I ripped it down and folded in half.  I added a few felt patches over the holes. This little heart is one.

I stitched with some thread from ORTS tin which give me a bunch of different colors.  I stitched in both directions.





A long sashiko needle came in handy with project.

It measures 2.5 inches and I could put a lot of stitches at one time and just pull that thread through.

Added this cleaning cloth in the bin in the laundry closet.  Ready to clean up messes and then washed and used again.

Another piece of cloth to be useful again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.