Friday, September 27, 2024

Oil Diffusers - Hand Stitched Original Designs


I have been working on these diffusers all week.  These are all hand stitched with my original designs. They measure approximately 3.75" square. The fronts are felt with fabric as the backer.

I came up with this design to provide diffusers in a travel case. These cases are nice because they are transparent. 

The diffuser can rest in the slot and stand in your personal space to provide a relaxing scent based on the essential oil you have chosen.  The oil can be placed any where on the felt but depending on the ingredients of the oil it may discolor so I have provided a drop on the back for that situation.

I have added a loop above the drop with a small hanger so it can be hung in your personal space of horizontal space is at a premium.

They are very cute and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.