- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, October 24, 2016
Card Club - October - Green & Blue Stickers
I used the large greeting I've used before which was trimmed to leave a small border. I chose a warm green color that worked well with the stickers.
I adhered the large greeting to the card front in turquoise.
I then adhered five epoxy stickers above the greeting making sure to keep the colors and glitter ones separated.