Monday, October 24, 2016

Card Club - October - Masculine Stripes

I started with a double sided designer paper by WeRMemory Keepers - Urban Window Collection - Restoration Silk Taffeta.

I chose a warm grey card base.

I cut the designer paper to 5.25x4.00 inches then again at 3.5 inches cross wise. These pieces are tape back together so I can handle them as a single piece.

I cut some silver sticky tape to 1 inch wide and 6.00 long.  This was placed over the join and the ends were put to the back.
This layer was adhered to the card front in a landscape orientation.

I created a banner greeting in grey and about 3" long. I fussy cut around the banner along the line. I adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.