- Class Schedule 2017
- Card Club
- Stack Classes
- Digital Products
- Alphabet Photos
- Mixed Media Art
- Photos - Framed
- Unique Cards - Original Decorative Paper
- R2Give Cards
- R2Go Card Kits - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Occasions
- R2Go Card Kits - SU Style - Christmas
- R2Go Stack Kits - Christmas & All Occasion
- Sewing Projects
- HowTo Tutorials
Monday, October 24, 2016
Card Club - October - Japanese Paper
I decided to keep the cards on the simple side since we are making them after the Advent class.
This card features a wonderful piece of Japanese paper cut 1.00 x 3.25 inches.
I added a tree onto the card front which I found at CKLER. I chose the colors from the paper. Really Rust, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, More Mustard and Early Espresso.
I created a rectangle frame in which we can glue our paper.
I've provided greetings in EE for those who want to have one on their cards. I used the Stampin Up Artisan Label Punch.